Fans Code of Conduct
FANS CODE OF CONDUCT
Samba FC San Antonio (SFCSA) and United Premier Soccer League (UPSL) are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for fans at Wheatley Heights Sports Complex. SFCSA and opposing fans have a right to have a fun and respective game environment. They are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their teams while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team and players.
All fans must abide by the "Fan Code of Conduct". Fans who do not abide will be subject to possible removal. arrested, or additional sanctions.
- No chants with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc.
- No fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans must comply with request from Samba FC San Antonio and Wheatley Heights Sporst Complex staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed on stadium premises.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- The use of streamers as an expression of fan enthusiasm is prohibited and will not be tolerated to be thrown on the pitch, and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
- No signs with inappropriate language.
- No misbehavior, such as fighting, throwing non-approved objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, disorderly conduct, abusive gestures, etc.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind.
- No bullying.
- Refrain from activities that damage the reputation of Samba FC San Antonio.
- All other rules & regulations set by Samba FC San Antonio.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.