Samba FC San Antonio is very committed on being involved in the San Antonio community and working collaboratively with groups and organizations that desire to make a positive impact in the areas of health and fitness, and especially youth soccer. An opportunity to involve Samba FC San Antonio and with the work of other community groups is something that our organization values, and as a result, SFCSA will make every effort to support as many requests as possible.
Appearance Request Information
- Please do not call requesting a Club, Team, or Player Appearances.
- SFCSA will not verbally deny or commit to appearance requests; all correspondence will be via e-mail.
- Requests MUST be received at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled date of your event.
- Players will not make appearances on game, travel or training days and 24 hours prior to a home game.
- Assuming we receive your request at least four (4) weeks before your event, correspondence confirming your Appearance Request will be sent via e-mail no later than one week prior to your event.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations operating within the city of San Antonio and county lines.
- All requests are subject to approval by Samba FC San Antonio